Survey of Centre College Campus (December 3, 1818)
Survey by Archibald Bilbo of seven acres of John Cochran's pasture land for the campus of the new college. The Board of Trustees paid $400 for the land. A few months later a strip 20 feet wide and the length of the first, was added to the north side. The two comprise the area bounded today by Main Street, College Street, Walnut Street, and Maple Avenue.
Centre College Special Collections
U.S. copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior written permission of the copyright holder.